The ICOTOM19 Organizing Committee invites prospective authors to submit abstracts relating to the conference topics.
- - The abstract submission procedure will be managed via the online system on the website.
- - All authors (including keynote speakers) are requested to submit an abstract.
- - The abstract must be prepared by using about 150 words (within 1,000 characters).
- - The MS Word file (*.docx) and the PDF file (*.pdf) containing the abstract should be uploaded via the submission system. Also, the forms on the submission system should be filled (both are required).
- - Abstracts must be written in English (either British or American), and submission due for abstracts is
February 1, 2020March 1, 2020.
- - Prepare your abstract according to the instructions described in the abstract template.
- - You will be able to submit no more than 2 abstracts as the main author (i.e. the presenting author).
- - All abstracts will undergo peer review by the program committee and may be accepted or rejected.
- - Authors can choose any type of presentation of oral or poster, but the program committee will finally assign each abstract to be either an oral or poster presentation after reviewing the submitted abstracts.
- - Notifications of abstract acceptance will be announced to the authors by
March 1, 2020March 16, 2020.
- - All authors of accepted abstracts are required to register online with the registration payment by
April 1, 2020.May 11, 2020. Abstracts with unpaid registration fees by this due date will not be included in the program.